It's As Easy As This:
To receive our DrillSpotter® brochure, please contact us at:
- Mark drill exit point.
- The transmitter should be correctly placed, adhered to the wall and switched on.
- Switch on the receiver to detect the signal on the other side of the wall/ceiling.
- The direction arrows light up and a continuous audio signal is heard when the correct position is achieved.
- Mark the drilling spot,read thickness of the wall/ceiling and select proper length of the drill-bit.
- Switch off, remove both transmitter and receiver and put them away in a safe place.
- Marking finished! You can now drill and be assured of the correct location!